Monthly Saturday Morning Classes
Uplifting guided meditations and short talks based on Modern Buddhism – beginners welcome
Meditation is a simple, effective method to calm the mind and let go of stress, tension and worry. We have a different theme each month.
With Buddhist nun Gen Drolkar
Enjoy a stress-free morning of peace and tranquillity!
Oct 1 – All you need is love
Nov 12 – Rise above your troubles
- From 10.30am – 1pm with a short break in the middle for refreshments.
- There are guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- £15 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Kelsang Drolkar is a joyful and dedicated practitioner who has been teaching Kadampa Buddhism for many years. She has been ordained as a Buddhist nun for four years. When teaching, Drolkar combines her diverse personal experience with practical insight and a warm heart.