Monthly Saturday Morning Classes
Uplifting guided meditations and short talks based on Modern Buddhism – beginners welcome
Meditation is a simple, effective method to calm the mind and let go of stress, tension and worry. We have a different theme each month.
With Buddhist nun Gen Tubchen
Enjoy a stress-free morning of peace and tranquillity!
18 Feb – What’s Love got to do with it
Our relationships with others are so important. Most of our relationships are based on a mixture of love and attachment. To get the most out of our relationships with others, we need to learn to distinguish attachment from love, and gradually try to reduce our attachment and increase our love until it becomes pure. Learn how to practically improve your relationships with others.
18 Mar – From Worry to Wisdom
22 Apr – The Habits of Happy People
20 May – Learning From Life – Whatever Happens!
1 Jul – Meditation: An Inner Science
- From 10.30am – 1pm with a short break in the middle for refreshments.
- There are guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- £15 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings. She has 20 years of experience of engaging in, teaching and guiding retreats and has taught in both the Nordic region and the UK.