Monthly Saturday Classes
Uplifting guided meditations and talks based on Modern Buddhism – beginners welcome
Meditation is a simple, effective method to calm the mind and let go of stress, tension and worry. We have a different theme each month.
With Buddhist nun Gen Tubchen
Enjoy a stress-free day of peace and tranquillity!
The next class will be in 2024, more information coming soon
- There are guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings. She has 20 years of experience of engaging in, teaching and guiding retreats and has taught in both the Nordic region and the UK.
- Trial 1 month membership£37.00Special Offer - one month trial membership for new students living in the North of Scotland. Unlimited classes in person and online for one month.
- On-Going Monthly Membership£111.00Pay 3 months membership by card OR select to pay by standing order during checkout for £37/month