Inverurie Meditation Class
Garioch Heritage Centre
Loco Works Rd
Learning from Life – Whatever Happens!
What can we do when things go wrong, or when life feels challenging or overwhelming?
In this course we will explore how meditation and special ways of thinking can help us to stay peaceful and positive in the face of life’s difficulties and disappointments. In this way we can learn to transform problems into opportunities that enable us to develop spiritually, so that we become more resilient and compassionate right in the midst of daily life.
By using life as our training ground, we can grow our inner strength, confidence and joy. Eventually we will have a healthy, flexible mind that is happy whatever happens!
Practical life changing advice for everyone.
Recommended reading: How to Solve our Human Problems
Everyone is welcome!
Jun 9 – The peace of acceptance
Jun 16 – Learning from life – whatever happens!
Jun 23 – Staying strong when things go wrong
Jun 30 – Life as a spiritual training ground
Please note there will not be classes on May 26th and Jun 2nd
- 10.30-11.30 The Garioch Centre, Loco Works Road
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class over coffee in the cafe
- In person only (not available online)
- £7 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £21 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings. She has 20 years of experience of engaging in, teaching and guiding retreats and has taught in both the Nordic region and the UK.