What’s Love got to do with it?
Our relationships with others are so important. Most of our relationships are based on a mixture of love and attachment. To get the most out of our relationships with others, we need to learn to distinguish attachment from love, and gradually try to reduce our attachment and increase our love until it becomes pure. Come and learn how to practically improve your relationships with others.
Everyone is welcome!
Feb 10 – What is Real Love?
Feb 17 – Love vs Attachment
Feb 24 – Improving Relationships
Mar 3 – Growing our Love
- 10.30-11.30 The Garioch Centre, Loco Works Road
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class over coffee in the cafe
- In person only (not available online)
- £7 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £21 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings. She has 20 years of experience of engaging in, teaching and guiding retreats and has taught in both the Nordic region and the UK.