All You Need is Love
Buddha taught that we can easily cultivate true love and happiness in our hearts through meditation.
By learning to cherish others we gain the ability to solve our inner problems. With peace in our mind it is easy to love others and our relationships become more rewarding and long lasting. This course will focus on meditations that help us to become more peaceful and to relate to others in a positive and caring way.
“Cherishing others is not so difficult, all we need to do is to understand why we should cherish them, make a firm decision to do so, and then meditate repeatedly and sincerely on this decision.” – Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
Everyone is welcome!
Sep 23 – What is real love?
Sep 30 – Choose Kindness
Oct 7 – Growing our love
Oct 14 – The Art of Empathy
- 10.30-11.30 The Garioch Centre, Loco Works Road
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class over coffee in the cafe
- In person only (not available online)
- £7 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £21 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Kelsang Drolkar is a joyful and dedicated practitioner who has been teaching Kadampa Buddhism for many years. She has been ordained as a Buddhist nun for four years. When teaching, Drolkar combines her diverse personal experience with practical insight and a warm heart.