Special offer – Bring a friend for free to any class!
To use this offer please make a booking and bring someone to any class who has not been before.
Think Differently – 4 week course starts Nov 25
Meditation Techniques to tackle problems that arise in daily life.
Everyone has the same basic wish to be happy and avoid suffering. We spend our whole life working hard to fulfill this wish but so often happiness evades us.
In this course we will look at how we can train our mind to be more balanced and peaceful through meditation so that we are better able to cope with what life throws at us.
Through meditation we can learn to think differently and transform our feelings and experiences in life.
Enjoy a stress-free evening of peace and tranquillity!
25 Nov – Anger solves nothing
2 Dec – The peace of acceptance
9 Dec – Developing Mental resilience
16 Dec – Harmony in Daily life
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class over coffee
- In person only (not available online)
- £7 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £20 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee
Becky Davidson is the teacher in Nairn, she lives locally with her family and is excited to share the benefits of meditation that she has experienced with others.