How to Flourish
In this meditation course we will look at meditations to connect us to our potential. In order to flourish we need to find the seeds of happiness and meaning within ourselves, and cultivate them each day through meditation and in our daily lives.
At the same time we need to identify what is holding us back and keeping us stuck or stagnant and find our way out of these habits and negative states of mind.
May 19 – The potential for happiness
May 26 – breaking bad habits
Jun 2 – How to Flourish
Jun 9 – Sustaining Our meditation practice
- Thursdays 7-8:15pm
- Nairn Community & Arts Centre, King Street, Nairn
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- £8 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £24 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Becky Davidson is the teacher in Nairn, she lives locally with her family and is excited to share the benefits of meditation that she has experienced with others.