What’s Love got to do with it?
Our relationships with others are so important. Most of our relationships are based on a mixture of love and attachment. To get the most out of our relationships with others, we need to learn to distinguish attachment from love, and gradually try to reduce our attachment and increase our love until it becomes pure. Come and learn how to practically improve your relationships with others.
Everyone is welcome!
Feb 9 – What is Real Love?
Feb 16 – Love vs Attachment
Feb 23 – Improving Relationships
Mar 2 – Growing our Love
- Thursdays 7-8:15pm
- Nairn Sailing Club, 142 Harbour Street, Nairn
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- £8 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £24 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Becky Davidson is the teacher in Nairn, she lives locally with her family and is excited to share the benefits of meditation that she has experienced with others.