“The purpose of meditation is to make our mind calm and peaceful.”
What’s Love got to do with it?
Our relationships with others are so important. Most of our relationships are based on a mixture of love and attachment. To get the most out of our relationships with others, we need to learn to distinguish attachment from love, and gradually try to reduce our attachment and increase our love until it becomes pure. Come and learn how to practically improve your relationships with others.
Everyone is welcome!
Feb 6 – What is Real Love?
Feb 13 – Love vs Attachment
Feb 20 – Improving Relationships
Feb 27 – Growing our Love
- The class runs from 11am – 12noon
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the in-person class from 12 – 12:15
- Join in person
- You can attend any individual class
- £7 (free for members)
- Book all classes in a series – 4 classes series for £21, 3 classes series for £14
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher who ordained as a Buddhist nun in 2003, she is loved for her warm heart, her caring attitude and her clear, powerful and practical teachings.