Simply Meditate Classes
Take half an hour to uplift your mind and cultivate a feeling of inner peace with these guided meditation classes.
Each class consists of:
- 10 minute guided relaxation meditation.
- 10 minute practical teaching on how we can use Buddha’s teachings to stay happy and positive no matter what challenges we are experiencing
- 10 minutes of guided meditation on the topic of the teaching
- Attend in person or via livestream / catch up
LAMRIM – MEDITATION HANDBOOK (some weeks using Modern Buddhism in addition)
21 Jun – 23 Jun
21 Jun – Living Meaningfully, Dying Joyfully
22 Jun – Contemplating Re-incarnation
23 Jun – Protecting our mind
28 Jun – 30 Jun
28 Jun – Refuge meditation
29 Jun – What is karma?
30 Jun – Inner Beauty – leading an ethical life
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays
- 12:30 – 13:05 to attend in person
- Cafe open and free hot drink before or after class
- Join via live stream or on catch up for 4 days
- £5 for an individual class – pay on the door (free hot drink included)
- £10 for all three classes that week online or in-person
- £35 membership (min 3 months – includes all classes, courses and retreats excluding visiting teachers and empowerments)
- Cancellations 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings and her deep experience of retreat.