Take half an hour to uplift your mind and cultivate a feeling of inner peace with these online guided meditation classes.
Each class consists of:
- 10 minute guided relaxation meditation.
- 10 minute practical teaching on how we can use Buddha’s teachings to stay happy and positive no matter what challenges we are experiencing
- 10 minutes of guided meditation on the topic of the teaching
- Mondays and Wednesdays can be attended in person
- All classes are available online each day
- £3 for an individual class – pay on the door
- £7 for all four classes that week online or in-person
- £30 membership (min 3 months – includes all classes, courses and retreats excluding visiting teachers and empowerments)
- Cancellations 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Monday September 27th – Meditation for Relaxation
Tuesday September 28th – Pure Mind Meditation
Wednesday September 29th – An Inner Anchor of Peace
Thursday September 30th – Mantra Meditation
Monday October 4th – Root Mind
Tuesday October 5th – Clear Sky Mind
Wednesday October 6th – Body of Light
Thursday October 7th – The Peace of Acceptance
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings and her deep experience of retreat.