Take half an hour to uplift your mind and cultivate a feeling of inner peace with these online guided meditation classes.
Each class consists of:
- 10 minute guided relaxation meditation.
- 10 minute practical teaching on how we can use Buddha’s teachings to stay happy and positive no matter what challenges we are experiencing
- 10 minutes of guided meditation on the topic of the teaching
- Mondays and Wednesdays can be attended in person
- All classes are available online each day
- £4 for an individual class – pay on the door
- £10 for all four classes that week online or in-person
- Join via live stream or on catch up for 4 days
- £30 membership (min 3 months – includes all classes, courses and retreats excluding visiting teachers and empowerments)
- Cancellations 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
LAMRIM STARTS – MEDITATION HANDBOOK
Monday October 18th – Finding Meaning in every Moment – online only
Tuesday October 19th – Appreciating our Precious Human Life – online only
Wednesday October 20th – Everything is impermanent – online only
Thursday October 21st – Living Meaningfully, Dying Joyfully – online only
Monday October 25th – Contemplating Re-incarnation – online only
Tuesday October 26th – Protecting our mind – online only
Wednesday October 27th – What is karma? – online only
Thursday October 28th – Inner Beauty – leading an ethical life – online only
Monday November 1st – What we should know – the truth about suffering
Tuesday November 2nd – What we should abandon – the root cause of suffering
Wednesday November 3rd – What we should practice – following an inner path
Thursday November 4th – What we should attain – a free and peaceful mind
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher, she is loved for her clear, powerful and practical teachings and her deep experience of retreat.