Discover the powerful practice of Buddha Vajrasattva, the Buddha of Purification, to heal your mind and create a positive future.
During the weekend you will be introduced to four opponent powers of purification; four states of mind that systematically and completely antidote all negativities.
Through beautiful sung prayers, mantra recitation, meditation and visualisation you can remove obstacles to your spiritual development, experience a peaceful, pure mind and create a positive, happy world.
Everything will be clearly explained during the weekend to help us understand how to engage in the practice and get the most out of the retreat.
The sea is only a short walk away and the day is structured to include time for quiet contemplation, discussing the topics with others, eating together & walking in nature.
If you wish to come to the whole retreat, it’s possible to stay at the Premier Inn next door for a very reasonable rate. It is also possible to attend individual sessions.
It is also possible to book delicious vegetarian meals at the cafe during the course or you can bring your own food.
Join us for a traditional purification retreat with Buddhist prayers, guided meditation and time for silent meditation.
10:00 – 11:00 Session 1
12:00 – 13:00 Session 2
16:00 – 17:00 Session 3
18:00 – 19:00 Session 4
- Includes guided meditation and teachings
- £9 per session | £28 per day | £45 whole retreat | free for members
- Join in person or classes are now available to view online via livestream for members only
- A light lunch, teas and coffees will be available to purchase from the cafe
- Accommodation available at the Premier Inn approx, £40 per night – next door to the centre.
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher who ordained as a Buddhist nun in 2003, she is loved for her warm heart, her caring attitude and her clear, powerful and practical teachings.
- Trial 1 month membership£37.00Special Offer - one month trial membership for new students living in the North of Scotland. Unlimited classes in person and online for one month.
- On-Going Monthly Membership£111.00Pay 3 months membership by card OR select to pay by standing order during checkout for £37/month