Those with highest yoga tantra empowerments* are invited to engage in a Vajrayogini retreat where, over the course of 3 and a half days, we will explore in great detail the profound power of the practice of Buddha Vajrayogini. In each session Gen Tuchen will give commentary on one of the 11 yogas of Vajrayogini practice based on Quick Path to Great Bliss and we will engage in the practice as a group, gradually building up the practice throughout each day and over the course of the retreat.
Following on from the summer festival Tantric empowerments, this retreat is a wonderful way to gain familiarity and understanding of the essence of Vajrayogini Tantra and to strengthen and deepen your personal tantric practice.
*Before engaging in tantric practice, it is necessary to receive empowerment and instructions from a qualified spiritual guide. These empowerments are given every other year at International Kadampa Festivals and occasionally at other events.
|January 4||Session 1||16:00 – 17:30||Introduction to the retreat|
|Session 2||19:00-20:30||Yogas of Sleeping, Rising & Experiencing Nectar, Yoga of Daily Actions|
|January 5||Session 1||09:00-10:30||Yoga of Immeasurables|
|Session 2||11:30-13:00||Yoga of Immeasurables|
|Session 3||16:00 – 17:30||Yoga of the Guru|
|Session 4||19:00-20:30||Yoga of the Guru|
|January 6||Session 1||09:00-10:30||Yoga of Self Generation – Truth Body|
|Session 2||11:30 – 13:00||Yoga of Self Generation – Enjoyment & Emanation Body|
|Session 3||16:00-17:30||Yoga of Self Generation – Training in Clear Appearance|
|Session 4||19:00-20:30||Yoga of Self Generation – Training in Divine Pride|
|January 7||Session 1||09:00-10:30||Yoga of Being Blessed by Heroes and Heroines – Body Mandala meditation|
|Session 2||11:30-13:00||Yoga of Verbal and Mental Recitation|
|Session 3||16:00-17:30||Yoga of Inconceivability|
|Session 4||19:00-20:30||Concluding Practices|
- Includes guided meditation and teachings
- £9 per session | £28 per day | £60 whole retreat | free for members
- Join in person or classes are now available to view online via livestream for members only
- A light lunch, teas and coffees will be available to purchase from the cafe
- Accommodation available at the Premier Inn approx, £40 per night – next door to the centre.
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher who ordained as a Buddhist nun in 2003, she is loved for her warm heart, her caring attitude and her clear, powerful and practical teachings.
- 4-7 Jan Vajrayogini Retreat£0.00 – £60.00Book whole retreat
- 4 Jan Vajrayogini Retreat£0.00 – £9.00Book individual sessions on 4 January
- 5 Jan Vajrayogini Retreat£0.00 – £28.00Book 5 January of retreat or individual sessions on 5 January
- 6 Jan Vajrayogini Retreat£0.00 – £28.00Book 6 January of retreat or individual sessions on 6 January
- 7 Jan Vajrayogini Retreat£0.00 – £28.00Book 7 January of retreat or individual sessions on 7 January
- Trial 1 month membership£37.00Special Offer - one month trial membership for new students living in the North of Scotland. Unlimited classes in person and online for one month.
- On-Going Monthly Membership£111.00Pay 3 months membership by card OR select to pay by standing order during checkout for £37/month