Finding Peace, Giving Joy
How much we enjoy the wonderment of Christmas depends on our attitude towards our life. If we start the Christmas period with a positive, happy, contented attitude we can try to maintain that whatever situations arise. In this way we will be able to keep a peaceful, happy mind so that people around us as well as ourselves will be able to enjoy the season. By protecting our mind in this way we won’t be overcome by the general rush and stress beforehand and the malaise and tiredness afterwards!
In this upcoming series we will look at four ways to bring pure joy, happiness and peace to our interactions with others and to our experience of life. In particular we will look at how to apply these meditations and special ways of thinking to the pressures, expectations and heightened emotions that the holiday season can bring so that we can stay peaceful and loving no matter what does or doesn’t happen.
On this course Becky Davidson will help us to create and maintain stable attitudes of mind – helping us cultivate genuine joy and to experience harmony with others.
Finding our own peace and wishing for all to experience happiness and freedom from suffering is a true gift from the heart that benefits both yourself and others.
Everyone is welcome!
Nov 23 – Cultivating contentment & maintaining peace
Nov 30 – Developing equanimity
Dec 7 – Replenish & Restore Harmony in your Relationships
Dec 14 – Increasing your Joy & Positivity
- Thursdays 7-8:15pm
- Nairn Sailing Club, 142 Harbour Street, Nairn
- There are 2 guided meditations and a practical teaching in each class.
- Optional discussion at the end of the class
- In person only (not available online)
- £9 (free for members)
- You can pay in-person or book online and show your confirmation email.
- Book a four week series for £27 or attend any individual class
- All income goes to running the centre which is a registered charity.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the course will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee.
Becky Davidson is the teacher in Nairn, she lives locally with her family and is excited to share the benefits of meditation that she has experienced with others.