We are pleased to be able to offer all of the classes, courses & chanted prayers at our centre in Aberdeen via livestream to our members.
There are many benefits to attending in person, such as improved concentration, perfect meditation conditions and the opportunity to ask questions and discuss with other participants. So we recommend you attend in person whenever possible.
However as our catchment area is the whole of the North of Scotland and also due to people’s individual circumstances, we are delighted to be able to offer a full online program.
All the online courses are via zoom. You will not be visible or audible to other participants but you can text in questions and for some events we may allow online participants to join in live.
Once you have enrolled as a member you will receive more information about how to participate online. There is also the option to enrol in a more interactive online course called Foundation Program.
For those new to the centre you can take out a trial month membership.
To find out more about our membership click here.
- Join any class in Aberdeen live online via zoom
- See the calendar for times of classes
- Includes chanted prayers
- Includes all the benefits of membership including in person attendance
- Costs £35 per month
Gen Kelsang Tubchen is the Resident Teacher at KMC Aberdeen. An inspiring and gifted teacher who ordained as a Buddhist nun in 2003, she is loved for her warm heart, her caring attitude and her clear, powerful and practical teachings.
- Trial 1 month membership£35.00Special Offer - one month trial membership for new students living in the North of Scotland. Unlimited classes in person and online for one month.
- On-Going Monthly Membership£105.00Pay 3 months membership by card OR select to pay by standing order during checkout for £35/month